Sorry for the delay in updating everyone on our re-opening.
We will open on Friday 19th June. We just haven’t had time to make the zoo covid safe yet.
We are getting there though and we can’t wait to see you all again.
For now we will not be able to do any experiences or keeper days, but all vouchers will be extended and honoured once social distancing is dropped.
Here are a few of the measures we have put in place to allow us to re-open:
- We have already got a one way system in place.
- We have the wash stations around site so you can clean your hands.
- We will have lots of signage about 2m spacing, or a wallaby length!
- We don’t expect to be so busy that we have pre book, but you may be asked to wait for a family to leave before you can enter. If this does become an issue we will revert to pre booking at a later date.
- The tea room will still be serving, but you will only be able to sit outside on the patio due to social distancing. Personally I can’t wait to try a bit of Alex’s sponge cake!😆
Most of all, it is just great that we can re open and the animals can’t wait.
Please share this with your friends.
Finally, Alex and I would just like to say thank you to each and everyone of you that has helped us over the last 3 months, we have had so many donations of fruit and veg, meat, animal foods, cleaning products and cash. We would have been in dire straits by now without all your help. X